piece of cake
Definition: Easily accomplished; not hard to do; requiring little effort.
1) It was a piece of cake to find this place because your directions
were so clear.
2) You won’t have any problems with it. It’s a piece of cake.
باهاش مشکلی نخواهی داشت. مثل آب خوردن راحت.
3) It’s not that difficult. Actually, it’s a piece of cake.
به اون سختی که فکر می کنی نیست، در خقیقت مثل آب خوردن می ماند.
4) Learning to type is a piece of cake. It just takes persistence.
5) Sociology 101 is a piece of cake. You should get an A in that class.
A short conversation with piece of cake
A: “I have an interview for citizenship tomorrow. Do you know what they ask?”
B: “The only questions they ask are in the manual they provide.”
A: “Was it difficult?”
B: “Since all the questions and answers are already provided, it was a piece of cake.
Other Common Sentences
“My homework today was as easy as pie.”
“The assignment was a breeze.”
Synonyms: no sweat, cakewalk