Available at all times.
بیست و چهار ساعت، هر روز هفته/همیشه
1) Macdonald is a great resturant because they are open twenty-four seven.
2) If a business doesn’t provide twenty-four seven customer support, they will not succeed.
3) You better be careful because I’m going to be watching you twenty-four seven.
4) They’re available twenty four hours a day, 365 days a year.
A short dialog with Twenty-four seven
A: “What web hosting place do you recommend?”
B: “Most of them are pretty good. Just make sure they have twenty-four hour technical support.”
A: “All of them have twenty-four seven support. It’s a necessity these days.”
Other Common Sentences
– The cops are watching this area all-day every-day.
– There’s no way to cross the border because they’re constantly monitoring all the passage ways.
Seven days and twenty four hours.